PC Sleep is a free sleep timer for your computer. Automated Shutdown, Restart, Log Off, Standby, and Hibernate Windows functions in a user friendly program.
You can leave your computer and PC Sleep will safely perform the selected function in the entered amount of time with no effort on your part. A noticeable pop-up window will appear when there is one minute left on the timer. The same window will pop-up if no time is selected; giving you 30 seconds to stop the timer before PC Sleep executes the selected function.
This utility is particularly good for long downloads where you would like your computer to shut down after a certain amount of hours, playing music before you go to bed, or any other reason you might need PC Sleep to perform its functions while you're away from your computer.
- Chase Dudley - Graphic Designer for PC Sleep 2
- Brody Burnett - Website hosting
- Suneth Mendis - PC Sleep 2 is a derivative work of his Auto Shutdown
More . . .
- Mozilla - Web browser
- DuckDuckGo - Search
- Google - Search
- Notepad++ - Text/HTML editor
- SharpDevelop - Integrated development environment
- Advanced Installer - Used for PC Sleep 2.2's installer
- Qwerty MSI - Used for PC Sleep 2.2's installer
- Code Project - Code resource
- W3Schools - Information and code resource
- Wikipedia - Information and code resource
- Stack Overflow - Information and code resource
- GIMP - Image editor
- Irfan Skiljan - Irfanview image editor
- Glenn Randers-Pehrson - Pngcrush was used to compress web graphics
- Tor Project - Used for website testing
- LibreOffice - Spell checker
- Klaus Zerwes - JSummer was used to calculate checksums
- NASA and ESA - Provided the background image for the screen shots